I wrote an article entitled ‘Persons Unknown: Asset Recovery against Unknown Fraudsters in a Time of Cyber Fraud‘ published in the Malaysian Institute of Accountants publication, Accountants Today.
My article covers the areas of:
1. Preventing Dissipation: Freezing and Proprietary Injunction
2. Unknown Fraudsters: Persons Unknown Jurisdiction
3. Cryptocurrency: Can the Courts Freeze and Trace Such Assets?
4. Money Trail: Bankers Trust and Third Party Disclosure Orders
5. You’ve Got Mail: Court Papers Served by Email, Dropbox and WhatsApp
You can access the article here on the Accountants Today website.