The Law for Startups series based on the content of my workshop at the Malaysian Global and Innovation and Creativity Centre (MaGIC) is now complete.
It’s a basic introduction to legalities for startup founders, which also applies to small business owners.
You can access the slides here.
This is the full list of posts on The Malaysian Lawyer:
- Law for startups in Malaysia — building on the best foundations.
- The legal landscape in Malaysia for startups — a hybrid of traditional corporate practices and Silicon Valley models.
- Choosing the right business vehicle for your startup or small business in Malaysia.
- When should a startup hire a lawyer?
- Oversights which could destroy your startup or small business.
- The dangers of using “standard” or template legal documents.
- How startups can strive for clarity in contracts.
- Law for startups — look out for common contractual landmines.